- Tax Returns for Foreign Students and Scholars


To help you with your tax related questions please visit our comprehensive US Taxation section. You will find information related to your filing and residency status and what IRS forms you have to file. You will learn about US Tax treaties and if you can benefit from it. You will also find information on filing deadlines and where you have to send your IRS forms and learn about IRS e-File program and whether you can e-File your taxes.

You are also welcome to visit our Frequently Asked Questions section to learn more on how to use our product and what services it provides. There you will find information on how to register and login to the system and the answers to such common questions on how to print your return or what to do if you forgot your password. You will also learn about your Internet Browser requirements and questions related to the privacy and the security of your information.

We have also provided a wide variety of links to tax related information on the Internet, including IRS and States web sites.

If you still have tax related or immigration questions that can effect your tax preparations, we recommend you to contact tax professionals (CPA’s and IRS Enrolled Agents) with experience in preparing non-resident tax returns.

Contact us if you have any other non tax related questions.


Quick links
US Taxation
NRTax online
Tax forms
SSL login 
System requirements
Windows Internet Explorer v 6.0 or higher with cookies and Javascript enabled.
User Agreement | Privacy Policy