Services NRTaxReturn provides
NRTaxReturn Online Software provides comprehensive, integrated web-based Tax preparation services for foreign students, scholars, teachers, researchers, trainees and their dependents visiting US on J, F, Q and M visas.
Our software will help you to determine your US residency status for tax purposes. It will help you with filling out your non-resident (Form 1040NR-EZ or Form 1040NR) tax return, mandatory for nonresidents Form 8843, claim for Medicare and Social Security taxes (Form 843), and filling out IRS Form W-7 form to apply for Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) if you do not have one.
NRTaxReturn software features and services
- The most comprehensive residency status determination;
- The most comprehensive, automatic and seamless calculation of treaty benefits depending on occupation, category of payment, length of stay and more;
- Takes you through a complete step-by-step process of filling out Form 1040NR-EZ or Form 1040NR;
- Prepares W-7 form in easy step-by-step dialog to obtain ITIN;
- Prepares 8843 form in easy step-by-step dialog to exclude the days of presence in US;
- Prepares in easy step-by-step dialog IRS forms 843 and 8316 to claim the refund of Social Security and Medicare taxes withheld in error;
- Renders the completed tax returns / forms in easy to print PDF format;
- Performs complete and accurate tax calculations.
- Easy, one-click tax instruction Help;
- Simplified registration and login;
- Provides detailed instructions about what form to submit and where to submit the completed tax return;
- Comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section that completely satisfies almost anyone;
How it works
- Register and choose the form you would like to file. Complete simple step-by-step interview.
- NRTaxReturn accomplishes all calculations and transfers data in the IRS form.
- Print the form.
- Sign and mail the form along with all required documents.